- Booker T. Runs Through The Muck, Tornadoes Take Down Glades Central Booker T. shows heart of a champion, jumping out to an early lead and holding on to defeat host Belle Glade Glades Central 35-21 Friday night in the region 4-4A final
- South Dade Knocks Out Southridge, Bucs Win 21-13 Jawon Hamilton scores a pair of touchdowns as South Dade holds off rival Southridge 21-13 Friday night in the region 4-8A semifinals
- On The Radar - Week 13 How much does it mean to make the state playoffs? For those who are being recruited, it can basically mean everything. No matter how long you do this, there are always going to be football players – very talented ones – that seem to slip through the...
- Doral Academy Boys Make School History, Win 3A Swimming Title In one of the most unlikeliest of scenarios, Doral Academy captured the boys team title for the first time in the swim program’s 14-year history at Sailfish Splashpark Aquatic Athletics Center in Stuart.
- Aquinas And Gibbons Girls Win Volleyball Crowns South Florida, the hotbed for girls high school volleyball, was impressive at the FHSAA State Girls Volleyball Tournament finals at University of Central Florida.
- Tracking Our Kids: Big South Conference Here is another of those conferences that continues to get some quality football prospects from the state of Florida. While many of these programs are newer to the conference, you will start seeing more and more players that are recruited from the...